Women's Health Clinic
We are now running a clinic dedicated to Women's Health issues on a Monday afternoon/evening.
In this clinic you can been seen for the following:
- Initiation of contraception
- Change of contraception method
- Discussion about coils and implants
- Coil/Implant insertion - You must be seen in a 10 minute Women's Health consultation first to discuss a Coil fitting. After you have discussed your options with Dr Puiu you can then book a coil fit appointment when we next have one available in your clinic.
- Implant removal
- Period problems
- Vulval discomfort
- Vaginal discharge
- Difficult smears
- Genital prolapse
- Fitting for ring pessary/change of pessary,
- Continence problems
- Menopause related issues
- Endometrial biopsy
- 6 week checks for mum and baby -two appointments need to be booked for this (one each)
The Women's Health Clinic is held at Lawley Medical Practice. If you wish to make an appointment or to enquire about the clinic, please contact us on 01952 560011.